There will be significant differences with your visits at Treat Your Feet:
- Face masks are required for entry.
- We will greet you outside the door to perform a touch-less temperature scan.
- You will sign a waiver on our sanitized iPad.
- You will notice our staff will have enhanced PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as masks, face shields, smocks, etc. on at all times.
- On top of our regular, pre-COVID-19 disinfection protocols, we will enforce stricter cleaning and sterilization measures. For example, we are using hospital grade disinfectant to clean the store and after every customer, using UV light disinfection, enforcing frequent hand-washing, and so much more.
- Appointments are going to be staggered and limited in size to adhere to social distancing guidelines. For example, side-by-side seating is not recommended for non-couples or same household family members. We can only fit a maximum of 4 people per room for foot massages. Parties larger than 4 will be separated in different rooms.
We will go above and beyond to keep our staff and customers safe. We can't wait to see everyone again and help you relax!
Click on any of the thumbnail images to view a larger version.