Scheduling an Appointment
- Appointments scheduled online are not confirmed until you get a confirmation call from Treat Your Feet.
- There is a 10-minute grace period for all appointments. Once the 10-minute grace period is up, the appointment will automatically be canceled.
- For parties of 4 or more and reservation of the couples room, a credit card is needed before the appointment can be confirmed.
- Online Appointment Requests made at 8:30 pm or later will not be received until the following day.
- Nobody (including children) is allowed in the massage rooms unless being serviced.
- There are no 90-minute foot massages on weekends.
- If you have allergies or you are sensitive to certain lotions or oils, you are welcome to bring your own.
- We do not accept insurance.
- No children/babies allowed unless they are being serviced. We cannot be responsible for people’s children left in the waiting room.
Cancellation/No Show Policy: We require 24-hour notice for changes or cancellation to any reservation. Less than 24-hour notice, we will charge full price for all services booked. If part of the party does not show up, we will still charge full price for each person that does not show. (Ex) 3 out of five show up we still charge for 5.