- Terms. By using the WEB SITE, you warrant that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by, Treat Your Feet ‘s separate Terms of Service and any other WEB applicable agreements.
- User Information Collection. Treat Your Feet may collect your information in connection with the WEB SITE, including your name, email address, age, user name, and password when you register for the WEB SITE, transaction-related information when you make purchases or respond to offers, information you provide when you post content or contact Treat Your Feet , financial information when you provide it.
- Third-Party Cookies and Advertising. Treat Your Feet may advertise on other Third-Party Websites to you after you use the WEB SITE. Treat Your Feet and third-party marketing partners, including Google, Inc., may use first-party Cookies (such as the Google Analytics Cookie), third-party Cookies (such as the DoubleClick Cookie), and web beacons (such as the Facebook conversion tracking pixel, https://www.facebook.com/business/a/online-sales/conversion-tracking), including across multiple devices, to inform, optimize, and serve advertisements to you based on your use of the WEB SITE. This practice is commonly known as retargeting or re-marketing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_retargeting). Google Analytics is Google’s analytical tool that helps website and WEB SITE owners understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of Cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. Any of these third parties may place Cookies on your computer or mobile device, use web beacons (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_beacon), and gather IP addresses and log data to collect traffic and activity data to deliver relevant metrics and content. You may customize your Google Cookies preferences or opt out of using Google Cookies on the Google Ads Settings page at http://www.google.com/settings/ads. You may learn about Facebook Cookies and how to customize your preferences at https://www.facebook.com/about/ads. You may opt out of using other third-parties’ Cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You can learn more about how to delete or control Cookies at http://www.aboutCookies.org/.
- Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies. Treat Your Feet may analyze Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Treat Your Feet better understand who is using the WEB SITE and how. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Treat Your Feet is able to better design the WEB SITE to improve your experience and serve you more relevant and interesting materials. Treat Your Feet may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the WEB SITE. Treat Your Feet gathers information that web browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses, (ii) Internet domain names, (iii) types of devices accessing Treat Your Feet ’s website; and (iv) types of web browsers accessing the website, which is anonymous information that is not meant to personally identify you. Treat Your Feet retains automatically collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in the aggregate or erase at its discretion, unless you direct TYF to erase the information.
- Personally Identifiable Information. To use certain features of the WEB SITE, you may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories, without limitation: (i) “Contact Data” (such as your name, phone number, fax number, mailing address, and email address), (ii) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date), (iii) “Demographic Data” (such as your gender and ZIP code), and (iv) “Third-Party Social Media Account Data” (such as your account information for third-party social media accounts).Treat Your Feet gathers your Personal Information when you provide it through the WEB SITE. Treat Your Feet may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or third parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies or Google Analytics) who may lawfully provide that information to Treat Your Feet, to help improve and modify the WEB SITE experience for the Users. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, but your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the WEB SITE. Treat Your Feet retains user-provided data for as long as you use the WEB SITE and for a reasonable time thereafter. Treat Your Feet saves the appointment inquiries made on the web site. The User contact information is saved separately for each location. The User has the right to OPT-OUT of receiving newsletters and other advertisements. If the User double OPT-IN to TYF’s newsletter, the User will be added to TYF’s email newsletter list. The form inquiries on the WEB SITE are also saved onto TYF’s databases to find out how often a customer visits each location. This customer data is password protected.
- Credit Card Payment Information. The Web Sites use a third party provider to process payments for credit cards. The names, emails, phone numbers, billing address, and last 4 digits of the customers’ credit cards or phone number are stored on Treat Your Feet’s server including any payments for gift cards. If you would like Treat Your Feet to delete user-provided data, please contact Treat Your Feet at email@example.com and Treat Your Feet will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of your user-provided data may be required for the WEB SITE to function properly.
- Security of Personal Information. Treat Your Feet uses commercially reasonable safeguards including password protection to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction, or disclosure of your Personal Information. However, due to the realities of data security, Treat Your Feet is unable to guarantee that any information provided to it will not be accessed, hacked, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized parties.
- Children. Treat Your Feet does not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If Treat Your Feet obtains actual knowledge that it has collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, Treat Your Feet will delete such information within a reasonable time.
- User Information. Treat Your Feet uses information you provide to fulfill any purpose for which you provide it, in any way described to you when the information is collected, to carry out Treat Your Feet ’s obligations and enforce its rights arising from the WEB SITE, to notify you about changes to the WEB SITE, and for any other purpose with your consent. “Content” is any content or information, not including Personal Information, you upload, post, link, share, submit, transmit, or distribute via the WEB SITE, including reviews and ratings. Treat Your Feet may use and display your Content on the WEB SITE. Treat Your Feet may share your information, including Personal Information, to its agents, contractors, service providers, and other third parties used to support the WEB SITE, to fulfill the purposes for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by Treat Your Feet when you provide the information, and for any other purpose with your consent. Treat Your Feet may disclose your Personal Information to perform technical, administrative, and data processing tasks. Treat Your Feet may use your location information to send you third-party Content (e.g. offers and rewards) when the WEB SITE is installed and your phone is on. You grant Treat Your Feet and its stockholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, consultants, representatives, sublicensees, successors, and assigns the right to publish your user name and any Content in connection with the exercise of the license in and to your Content. You further waive any claims arising from the exercise of that right. You understand that your Content may be displayed and viewable to others.
- Social Media. Treat Your Feet may disclose your information on social media platforms and send your information through the APIs of social media platforms you authorize, in compliance with WEB applicable laws and the platforms’ privacy policies in place when your information is sent.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Treat Your Feet may disclose your Personal Information if reasonably necessary to (i) take action regarding suspected illegal activities, (ii) enforce the WEB SITE Terms or other agreements, (iii) comply with legal process, court order, or government inquiry; or (iv) protect the rights, reputation, or property of itself, its users, or the public in its discretion.
- Communications from Treat Your Feet. Without limitation, by using the WEB SITE or providing your email address, you expressly consent to receive communications via the WEB SITE and email from Treat Your Feet and third parties that contract or do business with Treat Your Feet regarding the WEB SITE and any Content. You may opt out of communications by (i) following unsubscribe instructions in each communication, or (ii) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you no longer want to receive notifications through the WEB SITE, you should update your phone settings, turn off your phone, or permanently delete your WEB SITE. However, doing so, turning off location services, or refusing Cookies, may prevent you from using certain features of the WEB SITE. You also consent to Treat Your Feet displaying advertisements on the WEB SITE.
- Do-Not-Track Disclosure. Treat Your Feet does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent by browsers.
Last Updates May 31, 2018. For any questions please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.